Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Walbridge
Dr. Timothy Walbridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Carmel, IN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Walbridge is affiliated with William N Wishard Memorial Hospital and Wishard Health Services. Dr. Walbridge has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Walbridge has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Walbridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Aaron Kalinowski
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.56 mi11
Dr. Emily Machogu
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.56 mi6
Dr. Raquel Villavicencio
Indianapolis, IN 0.56 mi10