Learn more about Dr. Timothy Walline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Walline is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walline
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Walline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Walline, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Walline graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Walline has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Walline MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Walline practice?
- Dr. Timothy Walline has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Walline practices Ophthalmology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Leawood Ophthalmologists.