Learn more about Dr. Timothy Walline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Walline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Walline, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Walline graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Walline has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Miami County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Walline practice?
Dr. Timothy Walline practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Independence, MO.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.