A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Walline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Walline is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Walline, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Walline graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Walline has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Walline MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Walline practice?
- Dr. Timothy Walline has 14 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Walline practices Ophthalmology near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Independence, MO.
See Prairie Village Ophthalmologists.