A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cragin Wang MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Wang practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.