A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Watson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Watson practice?
Dr. Timothy Watson practices Pediatrics near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Perris, CA.
See Riverside Pediatricians.