- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Watson is Excellent. Dr. Watson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Watson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Watson practice?
Dr. Timothy Watson practices Pediatrics near Perris, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Perris Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Watson, Dr. Timmy Watson