Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Watts
Dr. Timothy Watts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Watts is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center, Dekalb Medical at North Decatur and DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale. Dr. Watts has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Grattan Woodson III
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0 mi36
Dr. Lynn Goldowski
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Decatur, GA 0.69 mi
Dr. Daniel Schwartzberg
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Neuroradiology
Decatur, GA 1.05 mi38