Dr. Timothy Weber, MD
Dr. Timothy James Weber MD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Mason General Hospital
939 Mountain View Dr
Shelton, WA 98584
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Weber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
- Mason General Hospital, Shelton, Wa
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Weber practice?
Dr. Timothy Weber practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Shelton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA.
See Shelton Family Physicians and Shelton Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Weber, Dr. Timmy Weber