A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Weichert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Weichert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichert graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weichert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Weichert DO and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Weichert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Weichert has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Weichert practices Internal Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Internists.