A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Welter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Welter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Welter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Welter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Welter MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Welter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Welter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Timothy Welter practices Internal Medicine near , .