The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Wengert
Dr. Timothy Wengert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Wengert is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc and Marshfield Clinic Marshfield Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Wengert has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Timothy Wengert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.
Dr. Eberhard Mack
Marshfield, WI 0 mi49
Dr. John Cordova
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Marshfield, WI 0 mi22
Dr. Timothy Deaconson
Marshfield, WI 0 mi33