A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Westover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Westover is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Westover, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westover graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Westover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Westover MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Westover practice?
- Dr. Timothy Westover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Westover practices Anesthesiology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Anesthesiologists.