A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Weyrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Weyrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Weyrich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Weyrich graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weyrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Weyrich MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Weyrich practice?
- Dr. Timothy Weyrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Weyrich practices Urology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Canonsburg Urologists.