Dr. Timothy Wheeler MD Patient Reviews

December 6th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I have had several surgeries performed by Dr. Wheeler. He has always taken excellent care of me before and after the surgeries.

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Wheeler is an excellent doctor/surgeon. He has not only treated me but most of my immediate and extended family as well. He is absolutely the most determined, intelligent physician I have ever known. I would trust him with my life.

November 24th, 2015
mrs
Ease of getting appointments. Takes time when listening to my concerns. Very thorough. He has performed 5 surgeries in me and all have gone extremely well. Will go back again.

June 19th, 2015
Dr. Wheeler does not care about his patients
Dr. Wheeler completely mis-diagnosed my grandfather. He let him suffer with gallbladder issues for months. My grandfather ended up with serious health complications due to Dr. Wheeler's negligence. He had to be taken to an emergency room at a different hospital due to the severity of his his condition, where surgery was performed immediately. It is clear that Dr. Wheeler has a complete lack of concern for his patients. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone, for anything.

November 30th, 2013
Betty dioxins daughter
Dr. Wheeler was my moms dr. In ICU back in July. He performed two surgeries on her. He was so kind and caring. Tho my mom passed I know he did everything he could. She was eighty six years old. He was so kind to our family. And took time to explain things to us. I thank him for being honest about things. Thank you dr. Wheeler.

July 1st, 2013
Dr. Wheeler has restored my life. He listened to my complaints, ran the applicable tests and got down to repairing my multiple hernia's in one surgery. He is straight-forward with you and explains everything you need to understand before undergoing any procedure. I will definietely go back if I ever should need his expertise again.

March 10th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
I went to Dr. Wheeler for gallstones. He removed my gall bladder and did a follow up. He was very good to me as a patient. I still go to him for H. Pylori...He seems to know what he is doing and what he is talking about. He takes my health very serious and doesn't play around. I at first didn't know what to think because he was serious about what was going on, but he really does care and would do anything he can for his patients!

Health Guides