Dr. Timothy Whittle MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2016
Best doctor ever
Highly recommended for professionalism, caring, thorough in explanations, and overall care.

June 9th, 2016
Such a caring doctor!
I have used a Dr for years that I could never get comfortable with so I decided to do some research to try to find a good doctor. With all the research that I did Dr Whittle had wonderful reviews. So I called and they got me right in and the nurses were very nice also. When I met him he was so nice and caring ! He explained everything to me about me having to have a hysterectomy and have me choices. I had never had a doctor to have such great bedside manners like he did !With the staff and doctors help they were able to find out my problems that I have had for a long time that other doctors just over looked !

May 24th, 2016
Awesome doctor!!

May 12th, 2016
The best
He is a great docter. He really cares for his patients, and goes the extra mile. I recommend him to everyone I know.

April 7th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
He care about his patientsTreat them with love and respect

November 9th, 2015
Great, Mannerable, Concerned Dr that u will never forget.

November 9th, 2015
It's been many years since I've seen Dr. Whittle. He left my area, and I was so thankful that it was AFTER all of my children were born. I believe whole-heartedly that Dr. Whittle was sent as an angel to help me through my worst experience in life. During my first pregnancy, Dr. Whittle performed an ultrasound to tell my husband and me the sex of our child. In the middle of the procedure, Dr. Whittle became as pale as a ghost and cut off the machine. He had the duty of telling us that our child had a rare birth defect that would result in death. Throughout the entire process of the time to follow, Dr. Whittle went above and beyond his "job" to make the loss as bearable as possible for us. He went to the hospital with us for further testing. He came to the hospital on his scheduled day off to deliver our baby girl and stayed available for the almost 24 hour delivery time. When I was unable to handle the after-death plans, Dr. Whittle went as far as to arrange special clothing for my premature baby to wear and even made the funeral home arrangements for us. He reached out to us outside of the hospital, and it was apparent that the loss was difficult for him too! Even after the loss, Dr. Whittle was key in monitoring my subsequent pregnancy. Twenty-one months later, we gave birth to a beautiful, healthy boy! Our last child, a daughter, was born two and a half years later. .... There's been many, many times through the years that I've thought of Dr. Whittle and what he meant to us during those child-bearing years. I know I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor to endure that pain or that joy with!

January 14th, 2015
He delivered my baby boy and was the most amazing doctor I've ever had. He cares about you and treats you like you are his only patient. He spends time with you during your appointment and doesn't try to run in and out as fast as he can. Choose him as your doctor, you won't regret it!

January 2nd, 2015
45 and desperate
Dr. Whittle and staff was wonderful during my hysterectomy. I was very nervous about having it done. He was very conservative. He treated me with a lot of different medication before suggesting a hysterectomy. He put my mind at ease about any concerns that I had. He and his entire team treated me as if I were there only patient. I am very glad that I chose him and do not regret the hysterectomy at all. I highly recommend him.

August 24th, 2014
THE ABSOLUTE BEST
I've been seeing Dr. Whittle now for about 8 years. I had been in search of a good OBGYN and never felt comfortable with the ones I had seen. Then my aunt told me to go see Dr. Whittle. I made an appointment and am so glad I did. Immediately he made me feel comfortable and at ease. He answered all of my questions. He is compassionate and is genuinely concerned about all of his patients. He stays busy because all of his patients love him, but he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. In the years I have been seeing Dr. Whittle, he has treated me for endometriosis, adenomyosis, cervical cancer, and more. I would not dare see any other OBGYN. He is the absolute best! He will not stop until he figures out what is wrong, and if he's not sure, he will call in someone to help him. You will not find anyone better!

February 3rd, 2014
He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Excellent bedside manner! Makes you comfortable and answers all your questions.

January 17th, 2014
Wonderful doctor in a difficult pregnancy
I was very sick through most of my pregnancy, and Dr. Whittle was always very understanding. You can tell it genuinely upsets him when his patients are in pain and there's nothing more he can do. But, he didn't give up and kept trying things till he found something that kept the pain at a manageable level. He was always very concerned and encouraging. This was my 4th child and I had great doctors every time, but he was the best. He truly cares about all his patients. I have several friends who go to him, and they all recommended him to me.