A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Widhalm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widhalm
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Widhalm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Widhalm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Widhalm graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Widhalm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Community Health,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Widhalm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Widhalm practice?
- Dr. Timothy Widhalm has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Widhalm practices Family Medicine near Aurora, NE.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.