Dr. Timothy Wiegand Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Wiegand?

If you don't like what I say about Suboxone go somewhere else.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

"You're a drug addict. Why should I care?" " Drug treatment is a privilege not a right". "Three to 5 hours late isn't bad". "For one patient I was 10 hours late".

very difficult disease with a lot of indivniduals that need help

Posted on April 28th, 2015

very knowledgeable and sincere!

very caring and knowledgable helped me with my prescription pain pill problem

Posted on June 18th, 2014

I met Dr. Wiegand in the hospital after I went into withdrawal from oxycodone. He treated me with respect and dignity and was one of the few doctors that treated my addiction seriously. He had an excellent bedside presence he was very serious and he really understood how I was feeling and I thought he understood where I was coming from. He helped me get into a treatment program, get started on buprenorphine for the oxycodone addiction and has followed me for this now for nearly two years. I've been sober since the hospital visit. He works with a lot of challenging individuals --I've sat with them in the waiting room and heard their stories. He has patience of a Saint. I have my life back thanks to Dr. Wiegand. He also helped my family understand this by recommending they go to al anon meetings and he spent a lot of time explaining some of the treatment program options and how they worked to them.

Posted on June 11th, 2017