A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wiens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wiens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiens graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Burkey Wiens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Wiens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wiens has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Wiens practices Family Medicine near Newton, KS.
See Newton Family Physicians.