A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wiens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wiens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiens graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Wiens practice?
Dr. Timothy Wiens practices Family Medicine near Newton, KS.
See Newton Family Physicians.