Dr. Timothy Wild Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Wild?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Wild?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2016

outgoing, and knows his work. very dedicated.

December 16th, 2013

Dr wild is the best !!!

Dr Wild is an amazing dr . He took care of me so well. I had my submandibular gland removed. He had me do an MRI and it came back with a mass I some sort in the gland about .5 cm small. He gave me options of what I could do . I decided to have my gland removed just to be on the safe side. He explained to me of what could happen during and after surgery like if a nerve is hit I could possibly have a crooked smile or no feeling and taste buds in my tongue . I went through with the surgery and all went very well. Even the scar looks great :) thank u again dr wild for your amazing work .

September 21st, 2013

He's one of a kind

Dr Wild preformed surgery on me several months ago. It was an excellent experience from start to finish. I've never been treated so well....ever. I've had a lot of experience with doctors over the last 35+ years and I've had a lot really good ones. But Dr Wild is "Godsend". He's truly one of a kind. He listens, he answers every question thoroughly (no matter how many times you ask) and he cares very deeply about all his patients. You should see all the great pictures his child patients have drawn for him and thank you cards from hundreds of parents/patients. I'm kind of a "worrier" and yet I was 1,000% comfortable with him, his staff and his abilities. He's an excellent surgeon. He absolutely loves his job and you can tell by the compassion he holds for everyone he treats. If you ever need to see a ENT Surgeon I recommend no one else but Tim Wild (and staff). He's awesome.

October 18th, 2012

Great Doctor.

Dr. Wild is kind,considerate, knowledgeable, and always goes the extra mile to fix whatever your problem might be.

May 22nd, 2012