Dr. Timothy Wilken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Wilken?

A Doctor I trust

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Dr. Wilken has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable with my health concerns and understands them well because I have chosen to return to him as my self chosen primary care doctors for two decades. He is a wonderfully spirited person and is very kind. I highly reccommend him.

The most awesome doc on the peninsula

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Wilken has always been caring and empathetic on all of my visits. He has been my doctor for a very long time and trust what he says. He is very bright and friendly. I cannot imagine someone not liking him, he has a great sense of humour. Dr. Wilken has a great bedside manner and he is very intelligent. I highly recommend him.

best doctor on the peninsula

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr. Wilken is always professional but very concerned and caring. He has an excellent knowledge of medicine. He has an excellent, consistent, wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't trust my health to anyone else. I have never heard a negative word about him in my many years of him treating me.

Type 2 Diabetes