Dr. Timothy Willingham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Willingham?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Willingham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017

Like the Dr. he needs complete new office crew.

He is a great Dr. However, the office staff has gone way down hill. They have no manners and highly disorganized with zero professionalism.

April 20th, 2017

horrible front desk

Its impossible to schedule appointment by calling office, I had trouble reaching someone by phone so left a message. I had no call back so I went to Zoc Doc and twice they scheduled me wrong. I show up today and the front desk barely acknowledge you, then they ask for money as thats more important than making you feel comfortable. I scheduled a full physical and was told i was only scheduled for a sick visit and the sick visit costs money and the physical does not. So I did not get the care I needed, nor an apology or any attempt to make the situation better. I even had to change my job and childcare to make it there. Pretty poor ! He is a good doc but a terrible office can ruin it all

April 15th, 2017

Outstanding Dr

Very patient- oriented

December 17th, 2016

Fab Primary

January 20th, 2016

Excellent, Caring Doctor

I've spent years looking for a decent doctor in South Florida and I haven't had much luck. I've had some good experiences with Cleveland Clinic; however, the West Palm facility is difficult and getting an appointment takes forever. Dr. Willingham and this office as a whole, is different. Dr. Willingham listens closely, he has a great bedside manner, he's patient and caring. His office is clean, organized, fast and the staff are very helpful. The best primary care physician I've found in the area.

September 1st, 2015

wonderful!

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. W. I've never met a more caring and patient doctor!

August 24th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner, best doctor I've seen in years!

June 24th, 2015

Finding a PCP after moving to Florida

January 21st, 2015

I was very impressed with this office. Doctor was wonderful! Excellent experience!

January 14th, 2015

Competent, compassionate care.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Willingham. I have been a nurse for 25 years, and in all that time, I have encountered only one other physician who I can say falls into Dr. W's "league." I have had the opportunity to see him in action with dozens of seniors at a retirement community /ALF I manage, and I was so impressed with both his clinical skills and his ability to connect on such a *real* level with our residents that I switched my own medical care to his office. What impresses me most is he pays attention. He takes the time to listen, absorbing not only clinical details, but personal ones...this fosters trust, and the patient/physician relationship becomes much more dynamic. He is accessible - always a call back if I am in need, and his ARNPs are just as on the ball. His office manager, Amy, is helpful and informed.... Overall, a great team that gets to know their patients and genuinely seem to care.

March 29th, 2014

I would recommend him and his nurse practitioner, Sailys Stewart. They are so caring, understanding, and compassionate. They are so sweet and amazing.

July 25th, 2017