Dr. Timothy Winters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Winters?

May 27th, 2015

He explained more about bronchitis in fifteen minutes than other doctors had explained to me in fifteen years.

August 22nd, 2013

Patient

August 28th, 2010

Best family doctor I've had

Dr. Winters has helped me through several medical issues and his and his staff's follow-up has been absolutely outstanding. He is also extremely knowledgeable about prescription medications, more so than any doctor I've ever had. Dr. Winters does not treat me as a patient -- he treats me as a friend or, at the very least, a valued patient. He takes time, he listens and he explains. My last wait time in his office was a little more than I'd like to have, but I don't see that as a bad thing. It means he is taking his time with other patients, just like he does with me. I very much appreciate having Dr. Tim Winters as my family physician.

June 8th, 2010

Very good doctor

I agree that the first poster is out of line in his criticism of Dr. Winters. I have never had any problems with Dr. Winters (although I actually make the effort to show up for my appts!). He has always been very thorough and really seems to care and take pride in his work. I think what I like best about him is he has a great understanding of when is the right time to refer his patients to a specialist. He has been my PCP for over 10 years for a reason - I am very satisfied. Some of the office staff need an attitude adjustment though.

December 9th, 2009

PREVIOUS REVIEW QUOTING "DR IS A JOKE" IS OBVIOUSLY A DISGRUNTLED PATIENT THAT HAS AN AXE TO GRIND. DR WINTERS IS COMPASSIONATE AND HAS ALWAYS TREATED MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN A PROFESSIONAL FASHION. HE TAKES EXTRA TIME WHEN NEEDED AND GENUINELY CARES ABOUT US.

October 22nd, 2009

Dr Winters is an EXCELLENT Doctor

I would highly recommend Dr Winters to anyone. We have been seeing him for over 8 years. He has helped our family thru some really tough medical issues. We have since moved to another community that has other doctors, but we still drive the extra 45 miles to keep him as our family doctorHe does an excellent job and is always helpful with follow ups

March 10th, 2008

Doctor drops patients

This doctor is a joke, and will cancel and terminate patients along with refusing medical care if appointments are missed irregardless of the reason. He also makes sure these patients are refused medical care from his colleagues in the same practice. This doctor is bad news for the patient.

April 7th, 2017