Family Physicians

2996 7th Ave
Ste B
Marion, IA 52302
319-377-4844
Locations and availability (4)

|  Best family doctor I've had  |  show details
by JD on Aug 28th, 2010

Dr. Winters has helped me through several medical issues and his and his staff's follow-up has been absolutely outstanding. He is also extremely knowledgeable about prescription medications, more so than any doctor I've ever had. Dr. Winters does not treat me as a patient -- he treats me as a friend or, at the very least, a valued patient. He takes time, he listens and he explains. My last wait time in his office was a little more than I'd like to have, but I don't see that as a bad thing. It means he is taking his time with other patients, just like he does with me. I very much appreciate having Dr. Tim Winters as my family physician.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

I agree that the first poster is out of line in his criticism of Dr. Winters. I have never had any problems with Dr. Winters (although I actually make the effort to show up for my appts!). He has always been very thorough and really seems to care and take pride in his work. I think what I like best about him is he has a great understanding of when is the right time to refer his patients to a specialist. He has been my PCP for over 10 years for a reason - I am very satisfied. Some of the office staff need an attitude adjustment though.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2009

PREVIOUS REVIEW QUOTING "DR IS A JOKE" IS OBVIOUSLY A DISGRUNTLED PATIENT THAT HAS AN AXE TO GRIND. DR WINTERS IS COMPASSIONATE AND HAS ALWAYS TREATED MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN A PROFESSIONAL FASHION. HE TAKES EXTRA TIME WHEN NEEDED AND GENUINELY CARES ABOUT US.

|  Dr Winters is an EXCELLENT Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr Winters to anyone. We have been seeing him for over 8 years. He has helped our family thru some really tough medical issues. We have since moved to another community that has other doctors, but we still drive the extra 45 miles to keep him as our family doctorHe does an excellent job and is always helpful with follow ups

|  Doctor drops patients  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2008

This doctor is a joke, and will cancel and terminate patients along with refusing medical care if appointments are missed irregardless of the reason. He also makes sure these patients are refused medical care from his colleagues in the same practice. This doctor is bad news for the patient.