A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Witham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Witham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Witham, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Witham graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Witham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Witham MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Witham practice?
- Dr. Timothy Witham has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Witham practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.