A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Wong is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kay Wong MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Timothy K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Wong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Endocrinologists.