Dr. Timothy Wourms MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Middletown, OH

November 16th, 2016
Best Doctor I have ever had. I always to see him. He always listens and explains things so that you understand what he is telling you what is wrong and how he is going to treat the problem.

November 7th, 2016
CARING DR.
DR. WOURMS IS A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING DR. THAT IS TRULEY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE'S THE BEST

November 4th, 2016
Caring, compassionate, thorough doctor
Dr. Wourms is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is very thorough and seems to get to the bottom of any health concerns. Have trusted his expertise for many years and feel confidant in his diagnosis with me and my family.

January 17th, 2013
US NAVY (RET)
OUTSTANDING DR.

July 28th, 2012
Great
He is a great Doctor that tends to alot of my family members.

November 29th, 2010
This physician, I had thought of as a friend as well as a decent doc. I was very wrong in assuming either. After seeing this gentleman for nearly ten years or longer, I recieved a certified letter from his CNP stating (with no reason(s) given)that it was in my best interest to go elsewhere. Upon many conversations with the office manager trying to get an answer for what it could be that I'd done wrong for the whole practice to turn me away., I simply got a smug response stating that this was the way it was going to be, and to accept this. I have been totally abandoned and mistreated by this practice in the middle of serious health matters with not as much as another physician refferal as an offering. I strongly advise anyone seeking PROPER medical for themselves or their family to steer clear of this entire group! I am now left with nowhere to go, nor do they care.... After ten long years of patient/physician relationship. I am seeking damages for the abandonement issue.