Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Wu, Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wu MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Wu practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Wu practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Newark Surgeons.