Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Wu
Dr. Timothy Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wu is affiliated with University Hospital, UPMC Presbyterian and Jameson Hospital North Campus. Dr. Wu has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Sharvil Sheth
Vascular Surgery, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Muhammad Rauf
General Surgery, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi6
Dr. Anne Mosenthal
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi31