A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Y Lee MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.