Dr. Timothy Yeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Yeh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 5th, 2012

Typical Drug Pusher

He is just a pusher. We've gone to him for 2 years, I don't know why but it never changes. His answer to everything is 'here is a prescription'. A few weeks ago I was in so much pain and something was wrong on the day of my appointment. They didn't care. I had to wait for an hour to see him past my appointment time. Then I was told he couldnt see me because he had a 'lunch to go to' turns out it was a pharmaceutical lunch he was attending where they were catered by Corner Bakery.Sheesh!

December 20th, 2011

Dr. Yeh is nothing to Yay over!

Dr. Yeh spent at tops 2 minutes with us, wrote a prescription didn't even review the ailing spot. It took weeks to get in to see him and I have been his patient for years. I thought this was ridiculous. He just pushed drugs and ended the appointment. He got the diagnosis wrong and so i switched my doctor. Terrible doctor!

May 8th, 2015