A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Yawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Yawn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Yawn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yawn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yawn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Yawn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Yawn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Yawn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Yawn practices Family Medicine near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Primary Care Doctors.