A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Yeager, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yeager has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Yeager DO is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Timothy Yeager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Yeager practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.