A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ying:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ying
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ying Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ying graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ying has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ying DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ying practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ying has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ying practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Troy Osteopaths.