A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ying:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ying graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ying has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ying DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ying practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ying has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ying practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Troy Osteopaths.