A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Yoost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Yoost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoost graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Yoost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Richard Yoost MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Yoost practice?
- Dr. Timothy Yoost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Yoost practices Urology near Louisa, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisa Urologists.