Dr. Timothy Zeien II MD Patient Reviews

July 7th, 2016
A Truly Nice Guy and An exceptional Doctor
Dr. Zeien greatest attribute is that he listens and then acts. If you have a concern he will ask you and listen to what that concern is. Then he advises you on the spot and for me it has always ended positively. He is very competent and really wants to solve problems. He seems to really want to help people by being a real Doctor. I'm lucky to have found him.

April 8th, 2016
CHANGE
Dr. Zeien was my third internist since living in the area since February, 2011. I wasn't thrilled with him but didn't want to switch yet again. His interpersonal skills are lax, spending endless time on the computer rather than in direct patient contact. We're moving out of the area (about 100 miles to where we previously lived), forcing me to make a change. I'll be seeing the same internist as before and hope he's still as good.

March 1st, 2015
There are several people with whom I agree. The office staff is professional and courteous. I'm seen in less than 10 minutes and scheduling an appointment due to illness is extra ordinary. Dr. Zeien listens, addresses questions and concerns . He spends too much time, though, on the computer and is an alarmist, which was confirmed by a specialist. On at least two concerns, he was satisfied with the results of tests performed by my specialists and goes on to the next issue. This may sound crazy; but based on previous experiences with internists, I'd rather have someone who is concerned and points me in the right direction as opposed to someone who is not knowledgeable and doesn't know what to do.

August 19th, 2013
Top notch medical team
While everything with Dr. Zeien's office is terrific, the one thing that stands out to me is the wait time. I do not think I have ever waited more than 10 mins (usually it's less than 5) in the waiting room. And then again once in the exam room same story. I greatly appreciate that his team values my time as much as I value theirs! He and his medical assistant are very knowledgeable and always takes the time needed to address my issues.

July 8th, 2010
It's a job attitude
I went to this Dr as my primary care doc for the first time a little over 6 months ago. I found the office staff extremely nice and helpful but when I met Dr Z he was as cold and non caring as any Doc I had ever met. I don't know why I was there as every thing I talked to him about he would say you need to see this type doc. He was to do a complete physical on me but was very incomplete. No hernia check although I had complained of lower abd pain... go to a GI doc he says, no rectal so if I had a rectal tumor he would be grossly negligent for not catching it. He never smiled, never asked anything. Typed on the computer, gave me 3 scripts and that was it. It was a total waste of my time and I would not recommend this guy to anyone. Actually another Doc I went to told me the same thing about him. The girls in office when I asked is he always this unfriendly said no he just doesnt know you.... duhhh ask me something. The office had no patients in it at the time. BAD DOCTOR.!!!! And spent a total of 10 min with me which the insurance was charged for much more.

February 15th, 2010
Patricia Zaleski
I work in the Health Care Field and would recommend Dr. Zeien and his staff to anyone who is in need of professional and competent physican. Dr. Zeien and his staff takes the time with their patients to provide the best care possible.

January 23rd, 2010
Extremely Thorough
Dr. Zeien is very professional, yet very caring. He doesn't hesitate to recomnmend a specialist when he feels it is needed.Everyone I know who uses him, feels he is one of ther best doctors in the area.

June 25th, 2008
Very thorough!
My husband recently changed primary care physicians, and we chose Dr. Zeien. He is extremely thorough, and has sent my husband to numerous specialty doctors, unlike our other primary care doctor, who just seemed to fluff off everything. We are so happy to have found him.