Emergency Physician
15 years of experience

Accepting new patients
1015 NW 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97210
Locations and availability (1)

Patient Reviews ?

Overall Rating:
  • Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
Total Ratings


Total Reviews


4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Ease of Appointment:
  • Currently 3 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3 of 4 stars
Courteous Staff:
  • Currently 4 of 4 stars
Accurate Diagnosis:
  • Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
Bedside Manner:
  • Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
Spends Time with Me:
  • Currently 2 of 4 stars
Follows Up After Visit:
  • Currently 2 of 4 stars
Average Wait: 60 minutes
  • Currently 1 of 4 stars
 |  One of the most inhumane physicians I have ever encountered  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

I went to Legacy Meridian park Hospital around 5 am on Sept. 5 2011. Although I was one of a few patients I was made to wait over one hour to see him. I have been diagnosed with 2 Strains of Babesia, Erichliosis, Colitis, and have been going to Meridian for years. My immune system is very compromised (CD 57 is 20) and I get many bladder and Kidney infections along with recent Liver problems due to the Babesia. He took about 4 minutes with me and said that I had too many problems and he wasnt going to deal with me. He then left the room. I did not receive discharge papers. I had obvious Bells Palsy (which I get when I have a shingles out break) which he dismissed because he didnt see a rash. The times I have had Shingles I generall on have a couple pox. The pox are not the painful part. The shingles run down my spine and around my right torso. The pain is intense. he dismissed that. He did look at a very infected back tooth that he acknowledged yet dismissed as well. I told him that I had been dealing with Colitis for aprox 2 years and had spent 8 days in that same hospital 2 years prior. Because I had not started having bloody diarreah yet, he said I had no problem (even though I told him that I hurt and was having symptoms that were like the ones before and did not want to wait until I had blood pouring out of my body (I had hemorraged the last time and was in the most pain I had almost ever had) When I left he was sitting out by the nurses station and aprox 10 or so nurses were chatting with him and the ER was almost empty. I had always gone to this hospital as have my daughters. We have been treated respectfully until this time.