A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Zelko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Zelko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zelko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Zelko DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Zelko practice?
- Dr. Timothy Zelko has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Zelko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Racine, WI.
See Racine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.