Dr. Timothy Zgleszewski MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 23rd, 2017
Very satisfied.

August 19th, 2016
WORST DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER MET!
It does not Shock Me one single bit that Dr Z overall review is a 2.5. I have read the reviews and agree with every single one of them. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my 47 years of life. He's arrogant, rude, a liar, unsympathetic , doesn't give you a chance to explain your issues. One of the post talked about how he will leave the room and say he will be right back and he disappears and his nurse appears and you're left wondering what happened to the doctor. He did that every single one of my visits. I went to this doctor for help with pain that I deal with on a daily basis. It is obvious to me that this man has never been in pain. I totally get that there are regulations out there and they are put on these doctors but that does not explain the way that he treats people. My life consist of me being in pain every single day, not being able to do the simple duties like cleaning house, grocery shopping, going to watch my son's karate classes, quitting my job after 17 years because I could not sit in the chair for 9 hours a day. The list goes on and on and on. My first visit I truly thought this man could help me. I had 3 more visits after that and each one got worse and worse and worse. It is so obvious to me that he truly does not care about people in generalHe is a very selfish arrogant man that I never would recommend to my worst enemy and that is the honest truth. This is the first time I have ever felt like this about anybody. I could go on into details about my visits but I am not a hateful spiteful person thats wants to ruin someones life !All i am trying to do is help the next person that is in pain .Dont waste your time on this man!You will leave feeling worse than you did when you step foot in those doors@

February 29th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!!!!
Dr. Z is an amazing doctor. Thank you to the staff and the doctor as I showed up for my follow up appointment on the wrong day and they fit me in anyway. Thank you for you compassion. The procedure was a full success and I am back to work. I highly recommend Dr. Z if you want results!!!!!!!!

February 27th, 2016
Patient
I went to see Dr. Z. as I heard excellent things about him in the community. I am in the medical field and I absolutely know that a doctor -patient relationship is important. I read some of the reviews and I wondered were some people simply angry because Dr.Z is known in the circle of people I spoke with as a man who abides by ethics and maybe these patients simply didn't like that medication would'nt solve the problem. As a person in health care "I get this mentality all the time". Anyway I went with my knowledge and I went to see Dr. Z. First scheduling was prompt amd seemless. Second his staff greeted me with a smile. I was impressed by the office atmosphere it was clean, organized, and so warm. Dr. Z saw me with 10 minutes. He reviewed by medical information and was so on point. I really appreciated his warmth and insight as I am an anxious person and I needed a well informed and knowledgable person. What struck me as "oh so refreshing" was his attention he gave me and the soft spoken manner in which he explained to me his medical diagnosis and then shared his recommendation for treatment. All my questions were answered and we scheduled the date for my procedure. The process was smooth and once I had my procedure I was amazed. Dr. Z helped me get my life back. I have a lot of living and I couldn't do it with this pain. Thank you Dr. Z for giving me my life back!!!! Thank you to the the staff from the Doctor to the receptions for treating me with respect, warmth, kindness, and compassion. I would recommend Dr. Z to any persons who are suffering and need a knowledgable, compassionate, and empathetic well versed person in his field.

February 18th, 2016
RUN!! READ AND TAKE HEED!!
When I first moved here I needed a pain management doctor who could perform a particular procedure I was accustomed to in 2 prior states. I called to inquire if he could perform such a procedure. They said he could. Not even checking him out, because this was years ago and I'm much wiser now, I scheduled an appointment and just "told" him of what was done in the past. This man never requested records from prior doctors or anything. He set up to preform the procedure on the day I was off work. Ok. He was willing to work with me. I'll give him that. I wasn't told about "the catch" to that. He said all the customary things about "don't eat or drink....bring a driver...yada, yada" . The day arrived and he performed a NERVE BLOCK..... BURNED my NERVES with NO SEDATION OR ANYTHING AT ALL!!! He kept telling me not to move because if I flinched and he hit the wrong thing it could paralyze me. I asked him why he was performing this procedure this way and with only one nurse in the room. He said because I needed it done on a day they don't normally do those procedures. That man put me at risk. I lay there in incredible pain as he burned nerves. When he finished I got off the procedure table and practically ran out of the facility. I was told later by one of his own staff members that the staff even uses different doctors. None will even use him. He doesn't deserve to practice medicine!!!!!!!

February 2nd, 2016
First, he openly criticized a world famous medical center and numerous other reputable specialists. After about 15 minutes, he attributed my problem to an injury which occurred years before the onset of current symptoms. Then, he offered his own specialized medicine - a costly, not covered by insurance recommendation - and required payment in advance (over $700). On the am of my appt, his office called/cancelled. During the past 2+ months with no f/u from his office, I have not found a study or specialist(s) who offer(s) this treatment for my particular problem. (That's right, he did not give a dx). Common sense says: "RUN!" When I called, the staff person at the business office explained the procedure for a refund but could not estimate a time frame. Me: A month? Staff: I have no idea. Md: I'll call back in a month. Staff: That would be good. Such a multi-layered disappointment. BEWARE!!

January 26th, 2016
Great doctor and great staff!
When i first got the referral to Dr. Z i checked him out online and was somewhat concerned by multiple "bad" reviews. Putting my trust in my PCM i kept the appointment with Dr. Z. and was pleasantly surprised. None of the bad reviews i read were true. His stuff is super friendly, always has a smile on their faces and is very respectful and fun. Just like Dr. Z.; his bedside manner is what i would expect from a professional, he explained procedures very well to me and is always friendly, respectful and takes his time with me and my questions! I can only recommend this office and Dr. Z.!

May 12th, 2015
Receptionist Lisa is extremely rude. Billing totally screwed up.

January 16th, 2015
Please Find Someone Else...DON'T DO IT!
Does not care, inconsiderate, rude, ect. Staff hates him. Hospitals won't work with him, For You Please Go Somewhere Else!!!

December 3rd, 2014
Disappointed
I scheduled an appointment and was given the option to pick the location. I was mailed paperwork which highlighted the appointment date and location. I arrived 15 minutes early and was told the doctor was not at the location. I called the office and kept getting the answering service who took my messages and said someone would call. Fifteen minutes after the appointment time, I called back and was told they changed my appointment and changed the days they come to the clinic. I told "Lisa" nobody contacted me, she checked the numbers and stated they misdialed. She told me they were in clinic and she could put me through to a voicemail. I never received an apology. I informed her, people make appointments due to an injury and pain and I needed to be seen today since my appointment was today. She advised that would not happen. I told her it was an error on their part and just like they mailed me paperwork to complete, they could have easily mailed me a notice of a change in dates and locations. I never was able to see the physician due to his incompetent staff nor was I offered an apology. I will never know how he is personally because I won't be seeking treatment there. The front office staff and nurses are the first impression for any business. His failed to meet the standards.

May 25th, 2014
COLD, CALLOUS, UNCARING AND MEAN-SPIRITED
COLD, CALLOUS, UNCARING AND MEAN-SPIRITED Never in my life has a doctor made me so angry! When my wife first went to see him he said he would continue the treatment plan of the prior doctor. He made her think he was going to help. Then later he said he could not do this treatment. When asked why instead of explaining he left the appointment only saying “hold on” and had the nurse come in. We asked her and she said she did not know. We asked where he was and she said with another patient. I later went to his office to ask about why he could not do the treatment that he promised my wife who is in constant immense pain from back surgeries gone wrong & he had the nerve to say that he could not do appointments by word of mouth or the phone. I explained calmly that we tried to ask weeks before and he left only saying “hold on” like he was coming right back but did not. My wife is young and able to walk with diminished pain with the injections she was getting from her prior doctor for approximately a half mile to a mile before having to sit down on a good day. Without them she can only walk from the house to the car and we have to use a wheelchair in the grocery store. If he thought there was a chance he couldn’t do it to start with he should have said so. However, if he determined later that he could not in his medical opinion and explained it with a nice and professional demeanor we would have understood. I will not ever understand what he did when my wife went back for her next appointment. I had actually encouraged my wife not to go, because although he has helped other patients get out of pain he has a very abrupt nature and so far had only caused her more distress. She went back to him though because she didn’t want to start over with another doctor. My wife wanted a better explanation on why he could not do the injections. He gave a short explanation. She was trying to understand better and he said he didn’t have to explain any more and threw his hand up in her face and yelled at her and said he could not see her any more. I’m so sorry that there isn’t a simpler solution to my wife complex issues with her back. I do understand how frustrating it could be to attempt to fix another doctor’s mistakes. Please excuse my wife for wanting to walk further than 50 feet like most twenty something’s. Please excuse her for wanting to stop sharp pains multiple times a day and immense pain from 30-minute car rides which forces her to have to lay down afterwards. She asked what else he could do for her and he yelled out “nothing!” He said she was discharged. I imagine since he realized her back was too complicated for him to figure out a solution that insurance would cover and she was potentially more of a liability than a chance for further profit that he needed her to leave as quick as possible since she wasn’t worth his time! Of course if she was willing to spend the $15,000 or more for injections that insurance did not cover then he said he could do that previously. Dr. Z is ruthless! My wife went there to get out of pain so she could walk and play with kids and at least enjoy life somewhat. Understandably, she was emotionally distressed with her condition that she has dealt with for over 7 years. Instead of getting her out of pain he caused more pain! Emotional pain and distress which is even worse and he has to know that! What makes him think that people will tolerate that! What a disgrace he is to his profession! Of course I would never recommend him to anyone. Unless you’re extremely wealthy you’re not worth his time and deserve no respect. We paid him well over a $1000 so that he can tear her down? I WILL save my wife in spite of him and the torment he has caused her. Don’t go to Dr. Z if you think you deserve any level of respect or consideration. My wife has the right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!

May 21st, 2013
Dr. Z
I agree with the recent posts. Though I am not a patient of Dr. Z now, because of my own choice, not because of any problems, he was great. He was always to the point and stayed on task. I would recommend him to any of my own family if the need arose. As for the drug testing, every pain doctor does them. If they did not, I would not feel comfortable.