Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Jul 7th, 2013

Dr. Zimmerman is tenacious when it comes to finding out what is wrong. I have been sick sense 2006 with West Nile Virus neuroinvasive symptoms and he has done everything he can to help me.He is also very easy to talk to and he is not arrogant.I always recommend him to people I know. And finally he has an understanding of the human condition.

Feb 1st, 2011

He is the best doctor I've ever seen. He was curteous and you could tell that he cared about my children, as well as me. He treated us like people, not dollar signs. He delivered my second child, and cared for both of them. When I got sick, I trusted him more than anyone else to take care of me. When I had questions, he didn't mind spending 45 minutes in the room with me answering anything I had to throw at him.

Dec 28th, 2010

This is the best doctor i have ever seen in my life! He has seen all my family members for different reasons and is always amazing. He has good old time values and you can tell he is a doctor because he wants to help people not for the money. He is very kind and personable which is hard to find in doctors these days. He truely cares about his patients, remembers them and their familys names and will go above and beyond to help you...as far as im concerned he is golden!