A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Zoys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Zoys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoys graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Zoys has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Nick Zoys MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Zoys practice?
- Dr. Timothy Zoys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Zoys practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Pain Management Doctors and Garland Anesthesiologists.