Dr. Timothy Zoys MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor
I realize from other people that they don't like his straight forward manner but I really appreciate it. I would rather have a doctor be straightforward & honest about what he feels should be done concerning my treatment. Rather than waste my time & not zero in on the medical issues, just to assuage my feelings.

July 8th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor and Staff
I have dealt with many doctors over the last two years since my cancer diagnosis and multiple surgeries. Dr. Zoys and his staff have become one of my favorite specialists to visit due to their kindness, compassion, and personal treatment. I only wish other doctors and medical staff worked at the wonderful level that Dr. Zoys and his staff do.

May 30th, 2015
Dr. Zoys is a straight up honest doctor. If he doesn't feel he can help you, he lets you know. He has me up walking again again and for that I will be eternally grateful.

April 16th, 2015
I would look elsewhere
He knows his stuff and will spend time with you being argumentative. He is a very defensive doctor. He will make you feel like you're making up your problems if he doesn't "see" that they exist and will make you feel bad if you take too long by his standards to come back and see him.

March 10th, 2015
Except for believing my 80-year-old mother was a narcotic addict, he was great.

January 15th, 2015
Very caring, good bedside manner. Explains results of tests in a way that you understand.

September 8th, 2014
Sad
I was so excited to find him and my primary doctor faxed him a referral on 8-20. They followed up with calls to set up an appointment several times and left messages, so did I. Finally after my advocate at the hospital trying to help with a post trauma skull fracture (migraine pain) she finally got someone on the phone 15 days later who said he doesn't treat migraine pain. Why couldn't he have been kind enough to have someone call 2 weeks earlier to say that? I had been crying for 2 months.

September 1st, 2014
Great results with his treatment plan.

July 19th, 2013
My experience
I'm a Customer Service Supervisor for the American Heart Association. So I do know about good customer service and how to provide it. Dr. Zoys handled business quickly and efficiently. Dr. Zoys is polite and professional. He is not warm and fuzzy but I didn't go see him for that, I needed help with my back and hip pain. I have visited him twice my initial visit and my first injection. Everything went smoothly and I pray it continues to. I like for my doctor to keep it real and accurate. And not to cloud my judgment with fluff. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

June 3rd, 2013
Dr. Zoys has a serious ego problem. There was no follow up by his office, even on the day of surgery. He apparently does not have a physician on call. I called that evening and reached him; he was rude and advised me to read the directions furnished by Medical City--I found no such instructions in the sheaf of papers Medical City gave me.

July 11th, 2012
I had no problem getting in to see the dr. and when I did ,yes he's not all on bedside manner. But he did find my problem, and I would go back to him again and again. If you want someone to cuddle you, see your mom! If you want results for your pain see Dr. Zoy!

May 31st, 2012
I would recommend Dr. Zoys to anyone who needed a good pain management Dr. I found him to be caring and listened to all issues whether they pertained to the line of his medical practice. He seemed to take care of the whole paitent not only his specialty.