Dr. Timothy Zuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Zuk?

April 20th, 2015

The staff is rude specially his medical assistant. He always seems rushed and has a typical arrogant attitude.

August 22nd, 2013

Good Doctor/good experiences

I have been with Dr. Zuk for a number of years. I have always found him to be courteous, prompt, reliable and professional, but my last several visits I found him to be more amicable and personable than in the past. He is a solid family doctor for both my wife and myself.

August 14th, 2013

Terrible Bedside Manner

My husband went to him for an ongoing issue (unrelated to obesity). Instead of giving us helpful information/treatment with that issue, he harped on his weight THE ENTIRE TIME, treating us like he was ignorant. I'm sure he has great qualities, but his bedside manner sucks. We are trying to adopt, and faxed his office a sheet to fill out to state that we are in good health. He said that his last appt was regarding obesity (which it wasn't), and that he was in poor health. He works out 6 days a week, and really is not that overweight. What kind of person potentially sabotages someone's adoption? I have zero respect for Dr. Zuk, and will never go back to him. Maybe take a CLE on bedside manner?

January 6th, 2011

Horrible Office!!

advise those looking to try the doctors clinic! Staff is rude and doctors are in a hurry. We tried 3 different doctors at this office....no luck at all! We are now with a wonderful doctor at the doctors clinic! MUCH better service and care.

August 1st, 2010

Doesn't care

Went to Dr. Zuk for 2 or 3 years. Never diagnosed my problem. Extremely short visits averaging only 10 minutes. Always looking at watch with one foot out the door. Only time to ask one quick question and then not good answers. Only a 10 minute pill pusher.

April 11th, 2016