Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Naturalist, yet pill pusher show details Naturalist, yet pill pusher
by JC on Apr 16th, 2016

He promotes natural health but then prescribes pain meds in overkill and the highest dosage of serious anti psychotics. He was always caring and puts patients at ease with his friendliness and genuine smile. I hate giving him a below average score because I like him so much, but I think he put my health in jeopardy by the way he pushed pills on me.

Beware! show details Beware!
Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Baruti cares nothing for his patients. Beware!!

patch adams show details patch adams
by Jeff James RN, disabled Vet on Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Baruti is kind, with forethought,and generosity. He is a good solid, mainstay in teaching,and following thorugh

Oct 4th, 2015

Dr. Baruti isis very rude and unprofessional. The office is old and dirty, he walks around with no shoes or socks on the majority of the time. His sense of patient care is terrible. He has no regard for his patient's feelings or concerns. The type of Doctor who truly thinks he is better than anyone else. Very pompous attitude. His office staff is always changing because he treats his employees like complete dirt. I loved one of the girls he had but quickly could tell she was being very much taken advantage of when every time I would come in for my monthly appointment, she was the only worker they had! I watched this poor young girl run from doing a blood draw to the front office in order to answer the ringing telephone on time. Probably out of fear of being yelled at. I have heard Dr. Baruti raise his voice at his other patients multiple times. He very much tries to push his own beliefs and opinions onto me as a patient, he is always talking about the government and how they are corrupt and how the medical field is a complete joke. I would not recommend anyone go see this doctor! I'm discharging myself as a patient!

PHYSICIAN ABANDONMENT AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF PATIENT CARE show details PHYSICIAN ABANDONMENT AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF PATIENT CARE
Jul 12th, 2015

This physician abandoned his chronic pain patients, some with only a 2 week notice and did absolutely nothing to attempt to get them continuum of care with another physician. Patients have gone through rapid withdrawal and expired. This is patient abandonment in the purest form and goes directly against the oath he took to care for sick and injured. His license should be removed and should not be allowed to practice medicine ever again. Gross negligence of patient care.

What a quack... doesn't care about his patients show details What a quack... doesn't care about his patients
by Jennifer Platt on Jul 3rd, 2014

This man has no business being a doctor. He has no respect and a serious lack of knowledge along with his staff. He makes you jump through hoops to prove your disability to then drop you because some lady in the office thinks you may have called her a b****. Really? Such a profeasional to scream on the phone. He ahould be shut down amd sent packing. I pray no one ever has to deal with this horrible man.

by Jody Schoening on Sep 20th, 2013

DR Baruti is one of the best Doctors I have ever see.He is kind and patient.He has a heart of gold.He took care of my family as if were his family.He took the best care of my mom before she passed away.All my mom wanted was a hug and Dr.Baruti would come in every appointment and hug her.The smile he put on her face every time was worth it.It was not Dr Barutis fault of her passing trust me.Dr Baruti tried for years to change her eating habits and lifestyle.But Dr Baruti was there when I had questions.He answered them with honesty even if it was hard.

Patient show details Patient
by Cynthia Wise on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Baruti and his staff are always prompt, polite, and rarely does one have to wait very long for visits. The office seemingly prides itself on non-overbooking appointments. For me personally Dr. Baruti himself has been amazing with my homeopathic choices and has always respected my choice to non-medication remedies; although he is not essentially a homeopathic physician. He has the ability to advise informatively either way which I find worth his weight in gold would trade him for any other Dr. anywhere!

Dr. Wonderful A.K.A. Baruti show details Dr. Wonderful A.K.A. Baruti
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Baruti is the doctor I have been searching for my family for as long as I can remember. He is no drug pusher! He is highly intelligent and keeps himself apprised of many if not all treatment options and doesn't frown at patients who prefer natural remedies. He is very mush a blessing.

Wonderful Doctor for the whole family! show details Wonderful Doctor for the whole family!
Feb 11th, 2010

Dr Baruti is a great doctor. Not only does he help with preventative medicine but healthy mind and body and diet as well. He cares. Many doctors are unlike Dr Baruti in that they just see you as a paycheck. Dr Baruti see's 'you'.

A Great Caring Doctor show details A Great Caring Doctor
by Hometowner on Nov 15th, 2009

Treats the whole person, and is not quick to just prescribe pills. Gives me alot of good information on how to stay well, and improve my health. Convenient location. GREAT with children. Compassionate care.