Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
What a quack... doesn't care about his patients show details What a quack... doesn't care about his patients
by Jennifer Platt on Jul 3rd, 2014

This man has no business being a doctor. He has no respect and a serious lack of knowledge along with his staff. He makes you jump through hoops to prove your disability to then drop you because some lady in the office thinks you may have called her a b****. Really? Such a profeasional to scream on the phone. He ahould be shut down amd sent packing. I pray no one ever has to deal with this horrible man.

by Jody Schoening on Sep 20th, 2013

DR Baruti is one of the best Doctors I have ever see.He is kind and patient.He has a heart of gold.He took care of my family as if were his family.He took the best care of my mom before she passed away.All my mom wanted was a hug and Dr.Baruti would come in every appointment and hug her.The smile he put on her face every time was worth it.It was not Dr Barutis fault of her passing trust me.Dr Baruti tried for years to change her eating habits and lifestyle.But Dr Baruti was there when I had questions.He answered them with honesty even if it was hard.

Patient show details Patient
by Cynthia Wise on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Baruti and his staff are always prompt, polite, and rarely does one have to wait very long for visits. The office seemingly prides itself on non-overbooking appointments. For me personally Dr. Baruti himself has been amazing with my homeopathic choices and has always respected my choice to non-medication remedies; although he is not essentially a homeopathic physician. He has the ability to advise informatively either way which I find worth his weight in gold would trade him for any other Dr. anywhere!

Dr. Wonderful A.K.A. Baruti show details Dr. Wonderful A.K.A. Baruti
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Baruti is the doctor I have been searching for my family for as long as I can remember. He is no drug pusher! He is highly intelligent and keeps himself apprised of many if not all treatment options and doesn't frown at patients who prefer natural remedies. He is very mush a blessing.

Wonderful Doctor for the whole family! show details Wonderful Doctor for the whole family!
Feb 11th, 2010

Dr Baruti is a great doctor. Not only does he help with preventative medicine but healthy mind and body and diet as well. He cares. Many doctors are unlike Dr Baruti in that they just see you as a paycheck. Dr Baruti see's 'you'.

A Great Caring Doctor show details A Great Caring Doctor
by Hometowner on Nov 15th, 2009

Treats the whole person, and is not quick to just prescribe pills. Gives me alot of good information on how to stay well, and improve my health. Convenient location. GREAT with children. Compassionate care.

Jun 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

tsk, tsk: prescribed Adderall to a young child WITHOUT a diagnosis of ADHD.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com