A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tin Aung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Aung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Tun Aung MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tin T. Aung practice?
- Dr. Tin Aung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tin Aung practices Internal Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Palmdale Internists.