A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tin Chin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin S Chin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tin S. Chin practice?
- Dr. Tin Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tin Chin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Adolescent Specialists.