Learn more about Dr. Tin Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tin Chin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin S Chin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tin S. Chin practice?
- Dr. Tin Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tin Chin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Belle Mead, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Belle Mead Psychiatrists and Belle Mead Adolescent Specialists.