Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tin Chin
Dr. Tin Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belle Mead, NJ, with another office in Long Island City, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. Dr. Chin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tin Chin has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Tin Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belle Mead, NJ.
Dr. Najeeb Riaz
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Belle Mead, NJ 0.01 mi21
Dr. Syed Ali
Belle Mead, NJ 0.01 mi31
Dr. Tina James
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Belle Mead, NJ 0.01 mi22