A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tin Tran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Tran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tin Tran practice?
- Dr. Tin Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tin Tran practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.