Dr. Tinmar Tun MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Brooklyn, NY

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Tinmar saved my daughters life!!!!
Dr. Tinmar saved my daughters life!!! After going to the ER for a fever and pain in my 5 yr old leg we were sent home with "oh she's just a bit dehydrated" NO BLOOD TAKEN NOR URINE!! I rushed my baby to Dr. Tinmar (my private pedi) where she already took one look and said I need to do blood. Her staff jumped on it in no time. The next day Dr. Tinmar said, Mommy rush baby to the hospital...there is bacteria in the blood. I rushed quickly to NYU medical center where there my daughter was diagnosed with strep pnenonia (steptoccocus) . My baby needed an emergency surgery where later I was told if I waited any longer this would have turned out horrible. If it wasn't for Dr. Tinmar my baby could have really been seriously hurt due to malpractice and the bacteria. The experience Dr. Tinmar has is phenomenal. She is so patient and is a true blessing. Since day 1 she has treated my kids with love and hospitality. I would never change her because I know when my mommy instincts aren't enough, I know in my heart I could depend on her. The staff there are amazing. They are fully knowledgeable as Dr. Tinmar takes the time to teach each one of them. Dr. Tinmar has so much interest in each child that comes to see her. I could never ask for a better Doctor. Thank you Dr. Tinmar...you are a true definition of a fine Medical Doctor and you do your job with perfection. We love you!!!!!

March 28th, 2012
excellent dr . Miracle treatment by her touch and loving kindness