A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Tun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Tun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tin Tun, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Tun graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Tin Tun MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tin T. Tun practice?
- Dr. Tin Tun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tin Tun practices Dermatology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Dermatologists.