Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tin Wai
Dr. Tin Wai, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Austin, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wai is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Temple Va Hospital and Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tin Wai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tin Wai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Meghan Gerety
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0 mi38
Dr. Abraham Delgado
Austin, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Rebecca Traylor
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Austin, TX 0 mi24