A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Way:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Way is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tin Way, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Way graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Way has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Aung Way MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tin A. Way practice?
- Dr. Tin Way has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tin Way practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.