A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Yung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Yau Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tin Y. Yung practice?
- Dr. Tin Yung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tin Yung practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Rowland Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Rowland Heights Primary Care Doctors, Rowland Heights General Practitioners, and Rowland Heights Internists.