Learn more about Dr. Tin Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Yung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Yau Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tin Y. Yung practice?
- Dr. Tin Yung has 1 office location.
Dr. Tin Yung practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors, San Gabriel General Practitioners, and San Gabriel Internists.