A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tin Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Yung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Yau Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tin Y. Yung practice?
- Dr. Tin Yung has 1 office location.
Dr. Tin Yung practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors and San Gabriel Internists.