Learn more about Dr. Tin Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tin Yung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tin Yau Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tin Y. Yung practice?
- Dr. Tin Yung has 1 office location.
Dr. Tin Yung practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians, San Gabriel General Practitioners, and San Gabriel Internists.