A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Aguin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Aguin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina J. Aguin practice?
Dr. Tina Aguin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.