A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Aguin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Aguin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Aguin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Jessica Aguin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tina J. Aguin practice?
- Dr. Tina Aguin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tina Aguin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.