A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Antoine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antoine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Antoine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Christina Antoine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tina C. Antoine practice?
- Dr. Tina Antoine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tina Antoine practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Manchester Family Physicians and Manchester Psychiatrists.