A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Antoine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Antoine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Antoine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Christina Antoine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tina C. Antoine practice?
- Dr. Tina Antoine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Antoine practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Irvington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA.
See Irvington Primary Care Doctors and Irvington Psychiatrists.