A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashrafzadeh
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashrafzadeh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ashrafzadeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh practice?
- Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.